Minimum group size: 2 riders (¥13,200)
Please rent bikes separately depending on preference & size
Ideal for Road Bike Beginners.
An introduction to Cycling and a guided cycling tour. Experience riding around the harbour, rivers, bridges and some urban hot spots of Osaka. Make some new friends with other new cyclists and also explore beautiful parts of Osaka you never knew existed.
To reserve your place on the tour you need to:
1. Choose your tour date from the calendar
Select from available dates for the tour. Add the tour to your cart and continue shopping.
2. Choose your bike
Check available bikes by viewing a bike's product page and entering the tour date in the start and finish fields in the calendars. You'll be able to book the bike if it's available, it will be greyed out if not.
After adding the tour and bike to the cart, proceed to checkout and finalise the reservation.
- Tour guide (English and Japanese speaking)
- An introduction to cycling
- Pre-planned route
- Drinks - Pre-ride Coffee
- Helmet (comes with bike reservation)
- Lock (comes with bike reservation)
- Spare tube kit (comes with bike reservation)
- Multi-tool (comes with bike reservation)
- Levers (comes with bike reservation)
- Other friendly cyclists
Tour Dates & Times
Please check our Calendar below.
Meet at 9:30am and start cycling at 10:00am.
Meeting place is Road Bike Rental Japan HQ.